Thursday, March 19, 2009

What is acid muscle disease



Acid or other fiber that is gout arthritis is disease that has been a while since antiquity, for the time has long passed that this disease is often referred to as the disease of kings becouse like they consume tasty-tasty food. I'm not a king but the craze will consume food and food was tasty, I must accept the king of this disease. Actually this disease in appear as by purin-out of substances in the body has less than normal rate so that spread to in-socket joints joints causing acute inflammation / gout occurs. This disease is always heel foot joint attack me, if the pain had started in the area around the foot that will appear red, mengilat, swelling, accompanied by pain which is great. Saking terrible make each step and become a serious illness. Joint is very difficult to be moved.

These seizures usually occur only briefly, after the drug is usually lost and the next day I went back as usual. But this time be naughty doi slightly so that I feel should be fixed for several days, although it is not too sick, but still feel that way, so bring in a sense cause pain near the joint. This ago I decided to create examined the blood to the lab. Lab Paramitha into my options and then examined for blood.

Normal level for men according to the Lab this ranged between 3.5 to 7.2 and is expected to remain stable in sekitaran number 5. This takes a little becouse indeed many who come to it, I finally had to come back next day to get the lab results. Tomorrow after receiving the results from the lab to know if I can measure URIC ACID (purin) in the body I reached 10.6 a performance that does not boast too.

Doctor who is over there are willing to spend a little time to consult me, my friend ago suggests to me not to rush first to the doctor to consume drugs to reduce the acid content of fiber. He further suggests to me prior to the diet. Reducing the purin content in the blood to keep me with the pattern of eating. More and more advisable to reduce the weight of my body that this is the swelling.

Further suggest this doctor to me to say goodbye to a few types of foods that contain high purin (> (150-800 mg/100 gram) such as:

All types of offal and food-seafood, such as shrimp, squid, shellfish and food, including food cans, sardine and kornet, which is all the food my favorite food-huhuhu. My friend also encourage me not to consume alcohol is not a matter of karna already more than 7 years old I no longer had eat.

Ago that doctors recommend to limit foods that have a degree purin are (50-150 mg/100 grams) if the attack on the joint pain comes. Food-food that can be found in:

Shellfish, all kinds of fish including into the top, beef, beans, spinach, kangkung, bean, bean sprouts, there are several types of vegetables that he can not afford to mention but I remember more.

To continue the healthy life of some food which is safe for consumption, the food I have a uterus purin low (<50-150>

Type of food that is intended by this doctor as cheese, milk, eggs, to ease purin terbuang through urin I also recommended to drink lots of water and fruits that contain lots of water such as watermelon, juice and other fruits. For fruits such as durian and avocado should be avoided becouse alcohol can be extracted in the body and also create a high degree of fat and will add weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment